Institut Jantung Negara (IJN), established in 1992 is a heart specialist institution committed to delivering advanced standards in cardiovascular and thoracic medicine for adult and pediatric heart patients. As IJN continues to grow, we are looking for dedicated individuals who thrive on working in a high-performance environment.
IJN has an array of position that includes both medical and non-medical professionals. There is a variety of choices available as careers. Review the listing and choose your career path with IJN.
CARDIOVASCULAR TECHNOLOGIST (TRAINEE)Cardiovascular technologist (CVT) is an allied health professional who specifically focuses in diagnosis and treatment of patients with cardiac and vascular diseases. Through the use of specific high-technology equipment, he/she performs cardiovascular examination procedures to create an easily definable data, from which correct anatomic and physiologic diagnosis may be developed for each individual patient.For more information click here.
CARDIOVASCULAR TECHNOLOGIST (TRAINEE), PCHC NCLTo perform Pediatric and Congenital Echocardiography study. To perform and assist invasive and non-invasive Pediatric procedures in NCL and ICL. On standby and 24 hours call. Play an important role in exhibition, symposium, life demo etc. For more information click here.
BIO-MEDICAL TECHNICIANProvide front line service to personnel regarding equipment operation and maintenance. Diagnose and initiate repair procedure for biomedical equipment. Supervise work done by vendors in repair and maintenance activities on biomedical equipment. For more information click here.
- CLINICAL FELLOW IN CARDIOTHORACIC SURGERY The successful candidate will be assisting the Consultant Cardiothoracic Surgeons in the management of surgical patients both pre-operative and post-operative. He / she will assist the consultants in the operating room and perform open heart / closed heart / thoracic surgery under supervision. For more information click here.
- CLINICAL FELLOW IN PAEDIATRIC INTENSIVE CARE Provide expertise in the ICU Paediatric treatment of Paediatric Cardiology cases which are critical before undergoing surgery or intensive care. Provide care to patients after undergoing invasive procedures or surgery. Responsible for identifying requirements for non-invasive tests such as ECG, Holter, Echo.For more information click here.
- CLINICAL FELLOW IN CARDIOLOGY The successful candidate will be assisting the Consultant Cardiologist. He / she will also be required to provide intensive care management for inpatients and outpatient as well as perform call duties for Cardiology cases. For more information click here.
- CLINICAL FELLOW IN ANAESTHESIA & INTENSIVE CARE The successful candidate will be assisting the Consultant Cardiac Anaesthetist in Perioperative Management of Cardiothoracic Surgical patients. This includes rotation in Cardiac OT (Adult and Paediatric), Cardiac Intensive Care Unit and the Invasive Cardiac Lab and undertaking on call responsibilities. For more information click here.
- SENIOR MEDICAL OFFICER, OBSERVATION & EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT Provide Emergency Cardiac Care and stabilization of all patients who present to the Emergency Department. Provide Out-patient care for stable patients and staff of IJN and their family members. Attend to and determine disposal of patients who present to the Emergency Department with problems related to the Cardiovascular System. For more information click here.
- CONSULTANT, PAEDIATRIC CARDIOTHORACIC SURGEON Performing operations in Paediatric & Congenital Cardiothoracic Surgery. Perioperative managements of Paediatric & Congenital Cardiothoracic Surgical patients, inclusive seeing patients in clinics. Acute cardiac emergencies and resuscitative skills. For more information click here.
- CONSULTANT NEPHROLOGIST Provide nephrology consultation service to IJN patients. Provide training to IJN staff in management of dialysis patient (s) and haemodialysis service. Supervise provision of haemodialysis services at IJN. For more information click here.
- RADIOLOGIST He / She will report general radiographs, non-Cardiac CT and MRI, performs and reports Ultrasound examinations in the Department of Radiology. For more information click here.
K.K.L.I.U. 0142 / 2015