1. Make sure all travel documents are in order, including passport, visa and, flight tickets before you leave your home country.
2. Compile and bring along all medical records (preferably translated into English), test reports, surgery reports, treatment record, list of prescribed medications and laboratory results.
3. To bring along all films (x-rays, MRIs, CT scans) and any medical records in CD or thumb drive format.
4. Carry your medical records, films and medications with you as cabin baggage in case your luggage is lost or delayed.
5. Bring ample stock of medications that you must take regularly.
6. Bring along your own personal care items such as tooth brush, tooth paste, bath soap, hair brush, bath towel and others for usage during your stay in ward.
Tel: +603 2600 6337 / 6336
Fax: +603 2692 5609