There are a wide variety of treatment options for heart conditions ranging from the simplest hole in the heart surgery to the most complex heart transplants. In addition to surgical procedures there are also a range of services from diet advice to heart screening to cardiac rehabilitation.
All medical services are fully supported by high level of nursing care.
Executive Screening Programmes
As part of our heart disease prevention agenda, IJN's Heart Screening Programmes offer a complete and comprehensive medical examination with emphasis on the heart.
• Standard Programme
• Executive Programme
• Elite Programme
Outpatient care covers treatments that generally do not require overnight stay.
• New cases for cardiology and cardiothoracic patients
• Follow-up cases for cardiology and cardiothoracic patients
Inpatient care covers treatments that generally require overnight stay
• Unstable angina
• Myocardial infarction
• Heart failure
• Interventional cardiology procedures for diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
• Heart surgeries for open heart, closed-heart and thoracic and heart transplantations.
Allied Health Services
• Cardiac rehabilitation
• Diet counselling
• Cardiopulmonary resuscitation programmes.