IJN is committed in implementing Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy (the Policy) to all staff members and organizational activities and their relationship with the stakeholders to ensure that all spaces and opportunities of corruption and abuse of power can be effectively and efficiently addressed.
The policy outlines the following objectives:
- The Policy is in accordance with the provisions of the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission Act (Amendment) 2018 and the National Anti-Corruption Plan (NACP) 2019-2023. This Policy is also in line with the vision, mission, core values and strategic initiatives of IJN.
- This Policy applies to all Board of Directors, Top Management, staff, family members, external consultant and contractors of IJN and is used as a framework for establishment and achievement of Anti-Bribery and Corruption objectives.
- IJN Board of Directors and Top Management are committed in implementing all policies and procedures to prevent any form of misconduct practices and abuse of power and to implement continuous improvement through the Policy.
- Through the Whistleblowing Policy, IJN always provides opportunity for IJN staff and the stakeholders to disclose and report any misconduct practices and abuse of power.
- The Integrity & Governance Unit (IGU) is set up to monitor and ensure that the Principles of Adequate Procedures is implemented and reported to IJN Board of Directors and Top Management for improvement purposes.
- Appropriate action shall be taken on any IJN staff who fails to comply with the Policy.