CONTEST RULES & REGULATIONS
- The LIKE, SNAP & WIN CONTEST is organised by Institut Jantung Negara (IJN) and is open to ALL residents of Malaysia aged 18 years and above.
- The contest will run from 16/11/2020 to 30/12/2020. The organiser shall reserve the right at its absolute discretion to vary, postpone, re-schedule and/or extend the contest period and/or cancel/terminate the contest at any time without prior notice.
- Participants have to like IJN Facebook page.
- Participants have to snap and post a photo based on the fortnightly themes given with a hashtag #strongheartstrongernation and #stayhomestayhappy or #staysafestayactive or #stayhealthystayfit
- Participants have to tag 3 friends and invite them to like IJN Facebook page.
- All qualified participants will be selected according to a fortnightly basis.
- Winners will be announced through IJN Facebook post and Facebook Messenger.
- Any incomplete, wrong, illegible and/or inaccurate entries received will be automatically disqualified.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondences thereafter will be entertained.
- The prizes for the contest are divided into a tier which is fortnightly prizes. There are three (3) fortnightly prizes for two (2) consecutive months, as follows:
- Fortnight 1: 16/11 – 30/11/2020
- Fortnight 2: 01/12 – 15/12/2020
- Fortnight 3: 16/12 – 30/12/2020
- The fortnightly winners selected will be given the prizes alternately. Participants may win one (1) fortnightly prize only.
Liability and Responsibility
- All winners will receive notifications through Facebook post and Facebook Messenger. Winners must abide by the terms and conditions of the party arranging and/or providing for all the prizes and the terms and conditions attached to all the prizes, if any. All prizes must be claimed from the organiser within THREE (3) months from the date the prizes are available for collection. All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited. The winners list will be announced on the organiser’s Facebook. (Institut Jantung Negara).
- Winners and/or their heirs shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any liability, mishap, injury, damage, claim or accidents (including death) resulting from their participation in the contest, event, redemption and/or utilisation of the prizes and agree to release and hold the organiser free and harmless of any liability.
- All transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses that are incurred to participate in the contest and to redeem the prize is the sole responsibility of the winners.
Rights of the Organiser
- The organiser shall reserve the right at its absolute discretion to review and vary the prizes winners’ selection process contained herein at any time without prior notice. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondences thereafter will be entertained.
- The organiser shall reserve the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the prizes with that of similar value, at any time without prior notice. The prizes are not exchangeable for cash, credit and other items or voucher in part or in full.
- By participating in the contest, the participant consents for the organiser to process the participant’s personal data provided in the entry form for purposes of the contest including without limitation to use on the Facebook page and the website.
Term and Conditions
- Pictures of prizes shown on the contest entry form are for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual item.
- The contest rules and regulations and the contest mechanics, may be amended from time to time and shall prevail over any provisions or representations contained in any other promotional material or advertising of the contest. Participants are highly advised to visit the organisers’ Facebook page from time to time to ensure that the participants are aware of any updates and changes made.
- By participating in the contest, participants agree to be bound by the contest rules and regulations, and the decisions of the organiser