DR. AFRAH YOUSIF HAROON
- Sudan Medical Council SMC- Internal Medicine
- Sudan Medical Council SMC – Cardiology
- Malaysian Medical Council MMC
- National Register Malaysia NSR, Cardiology & Internal Medicine
- April 2016-till date: Cardiologist –Adult Interventional Cardiology-National Heart Institute-(InstitutJantung Negara -IJN)-Malaysia.Emergency Physician- April 2006 – September 2009 Omdurman T.H,Accident & Emergency Department as partime job
- February 2015-January 2016: Assistant professor (senior lecturer) of Internal Medicince, Malaysian Allied Health Science Academy Sdn.Bhd (MAHSA) University.
- July 2015-Fereuary 2015: Consultant Interventional Cardiologist- National Heart Center -Alshaab Teaching hospital. Khartoum –Sudan.
- June 2014-July 2014: Fellowship of A ddictionMedicine,University Malaya Cenre of Addiction Science (UMCAS), University Malaya.(plus one year Reasrch, still going on)
- June 2012- June 2014 : Interventional Cardiology Clinical Fellowship–programme –as Cardiologist-clinical specialist at National Heart Institute (Institute Jantung Negara-IJN) –Malaysia.
- September 2011- May 2012: Consultant Physician Cardiologist- National Heart Center -Alshaab Teaching hospital. Khartoum –Sudan.
- Assistant professor of Internal Medicine 2000-2012, Faculty of Medicine, Al-Neelain University, Khartoum Sudan
- October 2009-August 2011: University Malaya Medical Center(UMMC)-University Malaya(UM)-Malaysia, Cardiology Department- (Clinical Fellowship programme – Cardiology)
- April 2004-October 2009: Alshaab T.H,Cardiology Department, Khartoum -Sudan
- April 2008-October 2009: Omdurman TH, Cardiology Department ,Khartoum -Sudan.
- Technical Director &Senior Emergency Physician –April2007 -September 2009 Omdurman T.H accident & emergency Department.
UMMC is the 1st university hospital in Malaysia that has an excellent setting for interventional cardiology and is main referral hospital especially for 1ry PCI in KL.
I was promoted to be a technical manager of the Emergency Department (ED) to supervise& train other emergency physicians& junior doctors & nurses in performing all emergency procedures including cardiac one needed in A&E.
- Consultant Physician–April 2004-April 2006: Khartoum T.H, Internal Medicine Unit.
- Assistant professor of Internal Medicine 2005-2012, Faculty of Medicine, Al-Neelain University, Khartoum Sudan
- MBBS: Faculty of Medicine, Khartoum University, Sudan, November 1996
- MD-Clinical Medicine-Internal Medicine: Faculty of Postgraduate Study, Khartoum University, October 2003
- MRCP-Internal Medicine- London UK: July 2006
- FRCP-Internal Medicine-Edinburgh:
- General and Interventional Cardiology Clinical Fellowship-University Malaya, Malaysia
- Interventional Cardiology Clinical Fellowship-National Heart Institute (Institut Jantung Negara-IJN) –Malaysia from 6/2012- 6/2014
- Fellowship in Addiction Medicine, University Malaya Centre of Addiction Science(UMCAS), University Malaya July 2014
- Member of the Pan-African Society (PASCAR) of Cardiology 2014 International
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physician of Edinburgh- 2010. International
- Member of Sudanese Association of physicians executive committee, Academic secretary 2008- 2010 . National
- Member of Sudanese Association of physicians Executive Committee, Social secretary 2010- 2012 . National
- Member of Sudanese Association of physicians
- Member of Sudanese Association of Cardiology, academic secretary. 2003 .National
- Member of Sudanese Society of Hypertension, social secretary 2005 .National
- Member of National Heart Association of Malaysia NHAM, 2016
Monday – (Private Clinic)
+60 3 26178200