We are currently looking to recruit patients for the on-going studies. For further information please contact:
Puan Irni Yusnida
Tel : +603-2617 8385
As a participant in a clinical trial, you have the right:
- To have enough time to decide whether or not to participate and to make that decision without any pressure from the people who are doing the research.
- To address any questions you have to the research team and or Principal Investigator at any time.
- To refuse to participate in the study/clinical trial, and to stop participating at any time after you begin the study.
- Your decision will not affect your right to your usual care not related to the research.
- To be informed why the study/clinical trial is being done, what will happen, and what you will be asked to do if you are in the study.
- To be informed about any reasonably foreseeable risks, discomforts or side effects that may occur during participation.
- To be informed whether there are any costs associated with being in the study and whether you will receive any reimbursement for participating in the study.
- To be informed who will have access to information collected about you, and how your confidentiality will be protected.
- To be informed whom to contact directly with questions about the research, about research-related injury, and about your rights as a research subject.