Do I need to book an appointment before come to IJN?
We welcome walk-in; however, it is advisable to book an appointment to enable us to serve you more efficiently; for example, you may want to consult with a specific doctor or request certain doctors. Please contact our Appointment Centre at 03-26178844; 8 am to 5 pm (Monday to Friday) to schedule an appointment or visit us at ijn.com.my where you will be able to schedule an appointment online.
What information do I need to have with me when I consult at IJN?
Patients should bring the following information which will be required during registration at IJN:
1. New Case Registration If you have not consulted at IJN previously (new case registration, it is critical that you bring the following mandatory documents:
2. Require Financial Assistance √ Referral Letter and Report (latest Chest X-ray) from any Government Hospital or if you have √ Referral by a General Physician or Cardiologist √ MyKad / MyKid / Birth Certificate √ Letter from “JabatanKebajikan / JabatanKerjaSosial” ONLY. √ Electricity/Water/Astro bills for address confirmation
3. Full Self-Paying Patients √ Deposit RM 500 – New Case (BALANCE refundable) √ MyKad / MyKid / Birth Certificate/ Passport √ Medical Report (if available)
4. Private Company √ MyKad / MyKid/ Birth Certificate/ Passport √ Company Guarantee
5. Insurances √ Referral Letter from Panel Clinics – if required √ MyKad / MyKid / Birth Certificate/ Passport √ Insurance Forms / Guarantee Letter
6. Federal Staff /Dependent/Parents or Pensioner √ Referral Letter from Private or Government Hospital signed by a General Physician or Cardiologist √ MyKad / MyKid/ Birth Certificate √ Guarantee Letter / Pension Card
7. State Government / Local Authority / Statutory Bodies or Pensioner √ Referral Letter from Government Hospital signed by a General Physician or Cardiologist √ MyKad / MyKid/ Birth Certificate √ Guarantee Letter / Pension Card
8. Foreigners √ Deposit RM 500 – new case (balance will be refundable if any) √ Passport √ Medical report – if any
If I need medical attention but cannot afford to pay for it, what can I do?
If you require financial assistance, kindly approach our Patient Services personnel who will advise the various options available.
Yes, we have with a minimal charge at our main lobby.