Your Stay With Us
- As an internationally accredited cardiac center, we have a strong track record in providing the highest quality and safe healthcare to patients from all across the world
- At IJN, we make you, our patients, as top priority. We believe in treating patients in a holistic approach by incorporating your overall physical, spiritual and emotional well-being for treatment that is tailor-made for you.
- Medical expertise aside, our staffs are trained to treat each patient with compassion, respect, commitment and professionalism so as to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
- We offer patients five different suite packages for you to choose. Our private ward has single occupancy rooms with attached bathrooms available. They are also equipped with a telephone, television, pullout bed, patient monitoring and call button.
- Wireless internet connection is available to patients throughout our facility. To connect, simply go to your wifi settings, search for firstname.lastname@example.org and enter your email.
Food and Dietetic service
- Our dietetic department prepares a variety of freshly cooked meals, prepared everyday. Menu will be provided every morning from which you may select meals according to your taste and dietary requirements.
- A referral to a dietician can be made during your inpatient stay should it be required
- 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
- 4.30 pm to 8.00 pm
Intensive Care Unit (ICU) and Coronary Care Unit (CCU)
- 12.30 pm to 1:30 pm
- 6.00 pm to 8:00 pm
Where can I park?
Parking is available within the premises of IJN Hospital. There is also valet services with a minimal charge available at our main lobby.
Visitors are advised to take the visitor pass at the information counter at the main lobby 15 minutes prior to the visiting hours.
Can relatives stay in the room with patient?
Immediate family members are allowed to stay in the general wards